Monday, February 6, 2012

Brian's Welcome - Films All the Time

Hey everybody,

I'm Brian, and I love to watch movies. I also love to write. Sometimes I even love to write about watching movies, which is why I started this blog. I barely ever love watching movies that are about writing.

My friend Dan also enjoys watching movies and sharing his opinions on them, so occasionally you'll see him post a review as well.

Sometimes we'll even review the same movie, and oftentimes we'll completely disagree on what's awesome and what's not. Be prepared for some dueling banjos.

Please keep in mind that we're not professional film critics - we're just two guys who watch a lot of movies in our free time and want to share our thoughts. Regardless of whether you agree with us or not, it'd be cool if you read our stuff and shared our page with your friends.

I'm open to feedback directly from you guys as well, so please feel free to leave comments on my posts, or e-mail me directly at blongca04@gmail.com. Let me know if you want me to check out any movies to review, as well, so I can take requests like a DJ.

Thanks for the support, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment