Monday, August 27, 2012

Movie-Related Nonsense: The Oatmeal's "How movie theaters SHOULD be laid out"


Since it's Monday and my brain is exhausted from weekend shenanigans (read: "still recovering from my attempt to drown it with beer"), I decided to save writing a new review for a later date. Instead, I wanted to share with you a comic strip that perfectly sums up my thoughts every time I go into a movie theater (and is largely responsible for why I hate going to see new films in said theaters). It's from The Oatmeal, a hilariously-pointed webcomic written and illustrated by the incredibly talented Matthew Inman. Check out his site for consistently brilliant commentary on everything from movies to religion to Sriracha sauce.

Click here to see the most intelligent movie theater redesign I've ever seen. Enjoy.

New movie reviews coming soon, because that's what I do! Thanks for all the awesome support!

No comments:

Post a Comment